Work Related Injuries
When health and safety are compromised in our workplace it’s normal and understandable to feel that your world has been turned upside down. At Gregory Spektor & Associates P.C., we know the physical, emotional and financial strain work related injuries can cause. Our personal injury lawyers go the extra mile to help people get a favorable settlement and allow you to focus on recovering.
Work Related Injuries People Suffer From:
Although most companies and employers go out of their way to make sure that their work environment is safe for their employees and workers, injuries and illnesses are inevitable. Here are the most common work related injuries:
• Accidents that result from inadequate machine guards as well as unsafe workplace conditions and practices.
• Illnesses caused by biological hazards such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites that threaten one’s health
• Illnesses caused by chemical hazards that result in acute or long-term damaging health effects.
• Ergonomic injuries resulting from inefficient and unsafe work stations
• Physical illnesses caused by noise, weather, radiation, pressure, vibration, energy, heat, cold, and electricity
• Mental health and well-being illnesses resulting from stress, overworking, bullying, and violence.
If you are injured at work who should you choose to represent you?
If you or a loved one met an accident or suffered an injury at work, consult with the personal injury lawyer from Gregory Spektor & Associates P.C.. We are experienced in assessing and reviewing work related injury cases and will make sure that you get the settlement that you deserve. If you live in the neighborhoods of Queens or Nassau County, we can help.
Email Us at: email@example.com